The Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP) is hosting a free workshop for new sponsorship groups and interested community members who wish to form a Group of Five.
The workshop will provide an in-depth look into sponsoring refugees under the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program as a Group of Five.
Topics covered will include:
- The specific requirements for Group of Five Sponsors sponsoring under the PSR program
- Eligibility and admissibility requirements for refugees being sponsored by Groups of Five
- The sponsorship process; which forms need to be completed
- How to complete the forms
- A step-by-step guide for Groups of Five Sponsors on how to prepare and submit a complete and successful application package.
Sign-in will start from 5:45 p.m. and the workshop will start at 6:00 p.m.
Light refreshments will be provided. Attendees are kindly requested to RSVP.
Date: Friday, September 8, 2017
Time: 5:45p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Catholic Crosscultural Services, 55 Town Centre Court, Suite 401, Toronto
To register please Click here