This is a self-study, online course facilitated by the Refugee Sponsorship Training Program (RSTP), and funded by Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
This 9-week introductory level course is designed to provide participating students with an overview of the Private Sponsorship of Refugees (PSR) program in Canada.
Students will also gain an understanding of the international context in which the Canadian PSR program operates. By offering this E-Training course free of charge to participants, the RSTP aims to strengthen the knowledge base and work of current and future refugee sponsors and service providers in Canada.
Course Orientation Webinar
Date: May 17, 2021
Time: 1:00pm EDT
Students are invited to an orientation webinar which will explain the online E-Training platform, course requirements and to answer students questions related to the IET course.
How to register for the IET101 Introductory Course
STEP 1 - Create an RSTP E-Training User Account:
Follow the How to Create an Online Etraining User Account Demo Video to create a new user account.
- Complete all required fields - REMEMBER to write down/save the login username and password that you have created.
- You will receive an automated confirmation request email once your registration has been submitted. Please open this email and click on the link provided to confirm your registration.
- If you do not receive the automated email, please check your junk/spam folder first, if you still cannot see the automated confirmation request email, please contact the Online Course Coordinator at: email@example.com.
STEP 2 - Notify the RSTP Online Course Coordinator
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm that you have created your online E-Training account.
You must include the following:
- The subject line for the email: RSTP E-Training user account created - IET 101.
- In the body of the email: include the email address you used to create the account, and the username you created. Do NOT send the password you created.
- Once the RSTP Online Coordinator has confirmed your enrollment, you will have access to the IET 101 course dashboard.
How to access the IET101 course after enrollment is confirmed.
Please do not hesitate to email email@example.com if you are experiencing difficulties.